I AM LOU QUINTON
Born and bred with sandy toes in Bude, Cornwall. Obsessed by all things digital since my MSN & BEBO days. Proud owner of Mr Avocado Greenjeans (the coolest budgie in the world), lover of pasta, and I've never met a pink gin I didn't like.
On a daily mission to help small business owners grow online, do what they love, and create a 9-5 free life!
let's have some fun...
WHO DO I WORK WITH?
All movers and shakers' that have a passion for their business.
I will be your biggest cheerleader, and help you achieve all of those things you've been putting off or putting to the side (social-media strategy, consistent branding, planning that kick ass email campaign...)
In essence, I want to make my client look as good as they really are, while reigning true to their brand and their story and banishing overwhelm.
MY BRAGGING RIGHTS.
- I am Facebook Pixel certified!
- On paper wins for clients, with direct impact on their sales and online growth.
- First class degree in Business Management & Marketing from the University of Exeter.
- Wix Community Expert.
- History of doubling social account followings with just one post.
- Portfolio of website design & social management from over 15 different service based industries.
- Awarded little miss chatterbox in my Year 6 end of year awards (I am most proud of this).